nopin

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Photos round the house

Starbuck-A-Roo leads the charge; both she and Cricket are always happy to help with Quality Control on my veggies:


And cheese!


Mmmmm I decided to grate mozzarella over our enchiladas the other day. I thought it was a Very Good Idea, and Roo concurred:


Yes, it definitely was!


Here is the cornbread I made for our office Thanksgiving potluck. The Dean and Director make turkeys; we peons make everything else. :)


Mmmmmm:


Yesterday morning, I spotted a strange critter in the yard:


A marten!


A weasel-beast!


I also ordered our holiday cards. Here are the two runner-up photos:




4 comments:

e.davis said...

Great photo choices for your holiday cards:) I take it that Thanksgiving was successful? Nice to bring components of the meal, less work for everyone! BTW did the veggies pass quality control? 😊

Arvay said...

e. davis, yes it was. And Roo and Cricket duly approved the veggies. I hope you and yours had a lovely Thanksgiving as well. :)

mdr said...

I like both Xmas card potentials. Maybe the more distant one slightly nicer.

Be careful with any wild animals that might bite.

bt said...

Gorgeous photos! Stay warm and eat well!