nopin

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Changing of the Seasons

I am seeing the first bits of yellow appearing on the aspens on my morning commute. We have not gone below freezing yet, but it's chilly in the mornings:


And I sometimes have to wear a fuzzy cap for my morning run with the girls. :)


Roo is still a Ther-Roo-py dog. Look, even after visiting all of her Friends at the Denali Center, she still has Love for me!


Awwwwww luuuuuuurrrrve


And she has a Heart on her Chest!


And she has a seester she loves to hang out with!


Cooler weather means nice soup! Like tortellini with veggies, and pork buns!


And salmon and corn chowder!


After weeks of copious rain, our neighborhood trail is sparkling with clean, fresh water:


Here are more photos from Charcoal's visit. Three beasts all line up for cheese!


Huge! He is huge!


DidyouhearaSKWERL??


Omelettes!


Morning snuggles!


Awwwwww!!


I sure hope this sunflower blooms! There are several buds not only on the head, but down the stem, too. I'd be happy to see even the main one!

1 comment:

mdr said...

Love the pictures, especially the picture of three curious dog heads checking out the yard. A poster picture.