nopin

Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's tough...

This whole "I've already quit my job but haven't started school yet, and I'm only working half days at my new job, and they don't (yet) expect me to work weekends, and I don't have any homework" gig is pretty tough!

My weekend to-do list consists of:
Drive up and down Chena Ridge Road and try to find panoramic views of the city for photos.
Have dinner with Brian.
Go to Gulliver's for some leisure reading.
Go to Creamer's Field and try to photograph Sandhill Cranes.
Go to Beaver Sports and inquire about recommended local day hikes.
Go on a day hike.
Make a giant pot of bean soup, with a generous flavoring of moosetard, so I the only thing I'll have to prepare for myself the rest of the week is vegetables.
Make pumpkin bread so I can have a pretext for going over to my landlords' as soon as they get home with their new puppy.

I think I can handle that. :)

No comments: