nopin

Friday, August 24, 2007

So I am a single girl for a while!

Dan's back in the bay area for a few weeks for some medical exams, some finalizations of our getting outta dodge, and some contract work for his former company.

So I am livin' it up, single and free!

Mostly this consists of such activities as:

*Leaving water droplets on the edge of the sink after I wash my hands, instead of wiping them off.

*Showering and doing laundry at the same time, without anyone later informing me that he has had to take a cold shower.

*Not wrapping up the vacuum cleaner cord exactly the way it came from the manufacturer, and putting it back in its box, along with the styrofoam endcaps and the plastic wrapping, after I vacuum. We vacuum MY way, for now, baby!

*Not making sure the bunnies' gate is exactly at 45 degrees when I shut them in for the night.

Par-tay!

1 comment:

The Enforcer said...

Bust loose, girl. Get your groove on! =)