nopin

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy bunniversary!

Well, it's a week past Easter! That means it's been eight years since Mr. Grumphus Bumfus Bunn B. Doofus came to bless me with his presence, when he was apparently purchased to be someone's Easter bunny but then found his way to me.

Happy bunniversary, Mr. B. Thank you for the love...

... errr... maybe not...

Thank you for the joy...

... ehhh... okay not so much...

Thank you for the dignity and beauty...

... okay we don't really need that either.

Thank you for the entertainment!


(and that is beet broth, and I only did that once, and it was years ago, so no lectures, please!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Bunn. I still remember how scared he was running under different cars. He is a lucky bunny to be saved and loved for such a long time. I wish he brings luck to your life too.