nopin

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Walking on air!

Let's see, in the last month:

-Submitted 1 solo paper, and 2 joint.
-Advanced to candidacy.
-Survived annual program review meeting in Mississippi without getting skewered or making a fool of myself. :)
-Survived week in Mississippi without exploding from being unable to stop eating their delicious, deep-fried, ambrosial goodness.
-Finished splitting and stacking all wood for 2010-2011 winter.
-Joined the polar bear club.
-A bit of mind-boggling and absolutely wonderful news that I only tell people in person!

4 comments:

Rena said...

obviously not listed in order of importance.

Eating amazing deep fried food without exploding sounds about at the top of the list there!
Glad you're back home and all that. I'll bet the doggies were really really happy to see you again!

mdr said...

Happy to see you happy. Nothing makes me happier to see my three loved ones happy. May Gohonzon protect you all the time.

Mike said...

Agreed, deep fried food is probably at the top of the list. But I bet your news isn't as awesome as my news that I similarly have been telling people in person. :P

mdr said...

Hi Blondie, happy to see you again