nopin

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Brrrr!!!

Starting Friday, the temperatures have hit brrrrr!

What does that mean? It means brrrrrr!



Both my weekend days were luxurious--I slept in until I woke up naturally at 8, got up and stoked the fire, went back to bed and snuggled between the dogs until 10, then had cranberry muffins for breakfast, bundled up, and headed out for long walks with the dowgs.

And how does one dress for -30F/-34C?



I wear wool long underwear under jeans under rain shell pants, wool socks, boots, a wool long underwear top under a fleece top under a felt wool vest under my turd coat, then top it all off with a scarf, my magic hat, and extra-thick mittens.

When we get back, my face is entirely rimmed with frost:


And the cabin is sooooo warm and inviting, bathed in sunlight:


Here is a photo of my goober looking very ladylike:

No comments: