nopin

Saturday, October 20, 2018

First Snow! Kinda, Sorta

Last night it began raining again, and as temps dropped below freezing, it turned into some semblance of snow. The unfrozen ground is still muddy, and we are still going to come above freezing every day at least until mid next week. But this is at least progress!

Last Sunday, there was a bit of sunshine, and the ladies lounged in the yard a bit. I snapped some rather nice portraits, if I say so myself!

Roo in profile:


Cricket in profile:


Look! They snuggle!


Cricket sez, "I put my paw on my seester."


Our voter pamphlets showed up this week. They look like this:


Charcoal is hanging out with us for a few days while his parents are at his brother's wedding reception in Chicago:


Huge! He is huge!


His appetite has not been great at home, but he loveloveloves to eat with his FRIENZ!


They fit on the couch together, too:


Oh! Oh! He has capsized!

No comments: