nopin

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

More photos from hangin' with Charcoal

Charcoal snuggles against DL's feet:


They are boneless:


Who wants cheese?
"WEWANTSCHEESE!!"


Photo of Cricket looking super comfy in her retirement:


Her HONKER!


Roo's HONKER!


Charcoal's HONKER!


I asked DL if I could photograph his honker. He said no, thanks.

As we headed out for our walk, I noticed that from this angle, it looked like these highbush cranberries were decorating this spruce tree!


They like to take walks together!


And finally the puddles are frozen!


Rrrrrooo looking very picturesque!


And look at this!! Charcoal, the big galoot, is actually capable of looking veeeeerrry dignified! He could be in a Ducks Unlimited calendar!


Walking home now!

2 comments:

e.davis said...

Must say that I love the K9 schnozzes :) so glad you finally got some snow- autumn has arrived!

Arvay said...

e. davis, I do love me a good honker. <3