nopin

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Dog photos

This is how I know DL is about 5 minutes from home. Cricket can hear her daddy's truck from a mile away and drops whatever she is happily doing to take up this position on the couch. "Poor li'l ol' me nobody has been loving me ALL DAY!" (Never mind that she happily ate her supper and I was JUST cuddling her.)


"Nobody loves me!"


"Ngggg!"


*heartbreak*


"Finally I have a place to rest my honker!"


Sssnnnnuuuuugle!


Roo and her soffffffy paws:


Snuggle selfie!


Soooooffffyyyy paws!


Another funny thing... I can't help but notice that when DL is not in the house to cuddle them and pet them and tell them that It Will Be Okay, they don't seem to be bothered by the vacuum cleaner at all.

Hmmmm...

3 comments:

mdr said...

SE sick Again, fever and cough. One month from the last one. I cannot imagine how people raise kids in AK!

gina said...

In the first few pictures Cricket looks like she was sent to "The Corner" :)

Arvay said...

@mdr, I hope she feels better, soon! BTW, colds in AK are the same as colds anywhere else!

@gina, yes, she sure has daddy wrapped around her paws!