nopin

Monday, November 4, 2019

Real Winter is here at last!

I have a smorgasbord of photos for my 12 loyal readers today.

First, a cuddle photo!


I tried to get a photo with our three heads together, but SOMEbody wouldn't cooperate! Poor Starbuck is all, MMNNNGGGLLPFFFF...


I shall squeeze her anyway!!


SQUIIIIIIISH!!


Beautiful sunrise the other morning!


Another unsuccessful Halloween! (Well, I did get TWO trick-or-treaters, but they were planted by my neighbor who drove her kids over on purpose to spare me from my utter despair and feelings of rejection!)


Boneless Roo cuddling with her daddy:


And look! We finally have real snow that is sticking! Temperatures are down to a normal range (about 15F/-10C, so I hope winter has settled in for good!


Roo on the trail


Cricket on the trail:


Who would like a banana? WE would like a banana! (Pronounced like "BAN-a-naw", to rhyme with Tanana...)


Roo after visiting her FRIENZ at the Denali Center:


After her round of visiting, she is extra mooshy and gooshy and has plenty of love left for ME!


"Hold my paw!"

5 comments:

e.davis said...

Aww, thanks for sharing the cuddlefest in the peaceable kingdom- doesn't get any better than that;) Happy days- winter has arrived, enjoy!

mdr said...

Does edavis also live in AK and loves the winter? I guess.

Take special care in the snowy and icy days. Hydrate yourself more please.



rena said...

Beautiful pictures!!
Does your school or church do a Trunk or Treat? I've personally never been to one, but I hear they're fun. People dress up the trunk of their car (or tailgate of their truck) and kids go around the parking lot in their costumes, trick or treating. Was just thinking that if you missed the trick or treaters coming to your home, maybe you should start an event at your church...if it's not too pagan of a ritual...!

Rara said...

I love that Roo is a comfort dog. Where do you go? I love the food pictures. You know that. Food is the best thing along with school, Disney World, and dogs/animals. I want you to visit. This morning, I recieved my birthday present. I can't see it until my birthday though. I can't wait to see what it is! Thank you for the present! I would like even more food pictures too. Thanks!

Arvay said...

@rena, most kids in my neighborhood just drive to one of the more "urban" neighborhoods to go trick-or-treating. In the villages, they hold parties for the kids in churches. Nothing outdoors! The end of October is already getting cold!

@e.davis, thank you!

@mdr, e.davis is also a snow person. :)

@Rara, happy birthday! I will call you later today!