nopin

Monday, May 4, 2020

Octopus

Cricket's beloved quadropus had been stable as a quadropus for nearly a year, but alas, it got destroyed. So I tossed it and got her a new octopus. She likes it:


Thistle, too, likes the octopus:


I wonder how long it will be before it becomes a septopus. I will keep my fourteen loyal readers posted on this Very Important Tentacular Detail.

In other news, a dear friend texted me the other day and informed me that she had a gift for me, and she'd leave it out for a socially distanced pickup. Per her request, I texted when I arrived so she could look through the window and see me open it:


Of course I cried. Of course I wanted to hug her, but alas. This coronavirus thing really sucks. Well, this beautiful piece was made by Lola Bug Creations. Roo will catch light forever in my heart, but now she will also catch light on our wall.

1 comment:

bt said...

Awwww... I love the stained glass. It's beautiful. What a thoughtful friend.