nopin

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Photos

Remaining ice chunks along the river:


First real summer meal: grilled squash and peppers, pasta with homemade pesto, fresh mozzarella, and tomato slices:


Behbeh musk ox with his mama:


He's shy:


"Later!"


Got my TA evaluations back. I guess they still think I did a good job, even the one lab that I thought I struggled with because it took place immediately after setup, when I wasn't sure whether the equipment was working, and I hadn't had a lecture prepared. Those poor kids got this treatment every week, for an entire semester, and they still thought I did well for them. Aw. How humbling. Here is my favorite. Apparently the person who compiles evaluations saw fit to staple this one on top of the stack:


Awwwwwwww...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to be appreciated and you must deserve it, otherwise, they won't just say that. They are not related, that is the truth from their heart. I am proud of you.

Your dinner plate looks colorful and well-balanced. Just don't drink routinely or too much, alcohol is bad for liver.