nopin

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Behbeh Moosyness!

"Hello. I'm a moose. Who are you?"


"I'm still learning how to use my gangly legs. Sometimes I list."


"I got snow on my nose."


"I'd better get back to my mama. Later."


Full disclosure: The raised hair on his hump generally means he is angry, so watch out and get away as fast as you can! But in this case, I was in my car and had obviously already startled him, and he wasn't making any aggressive moves, and his mama was in plain sight and I could see that she obviously wasn't disturbed at all, so I felt secure in snapping a few photos from my window.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Was your windowS closed? Be careful and alert please.

Anonymous said...

A face mask might help to prevent the extremely dry weather making your face like a dried prune in early age.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you had your camera handy (mine's always at home, just when I want it most lol)

Anonymous said...

I raise my hair too, all the time!

Arvay said...

I am more talented than Lemma. I can be a jerk without raising my hair.

--Mr. Grumphus Bumfus Bunn B. Doofus, Esq.

Anonymous said...

You don't know how to be a jerk. You are too kind and generous.

Anonymous said...

You were referring to hares, I seeeee!!

Arvay said...

Ohhhh... my grandma thinks I am kind and generous!

--Mr. Grumphus Bumfus Bunn B. Doofus, Esq.