nopin

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Odds and Ends

1. Happy Odd Day everyone. Be sure to do something odd.

2. Working in a cold room makes you do odd things. I am the only person who wears a ski jacket and a woolly hat in the Summer. I walk the halls in between my lab and the cold room in this getup and hope no-one sees me!

3. Today is my third free lunch in a week. Yay for end of semester barbecues! Yay for being a member of two different departments and getting to eat both of their food!

4. I am almost done with my take-home final. It's due tomorrow, and I'm 90% done.

5. This weekend is the first farmer's market of the year. The only produce available will be hothouse cucumbers, but who cares? Berry pies and falafels! Reindeer dogs and moosetard! Lemon creme rolls and goat's milk soap! What's not to like?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonder day, week, month, season, year, decade.

Rena said...

Oooh, Farmer's market! I'm sure it won't be long before you see lettuces the size of bowling balls, right?

When will you be able to plant your seedlings?

Arvay said...

Supposedly memorial day weekend. :)