nopin

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Misc Photos

Today feels tropical. It's warm (high 70s to low 80s F) and a bit muggy, as clouds are gathering overhead and threatening a Summer storm. I've transplanted my seedlings and am waiting to see if I get free water to water them.

Here is a view to the outhouse today:


Contrast with a Winter shot:


Here are another neighbor's dogs. This family lives three doors up the street, two doors up from Mike and his dogs.

This is Houdini. He is a big, sweet, sappy guy. You pet him, and he melts into a puddle on the floor and puts his paw on your arm to encourage you to pet him some more.


I don't remember this one's name, but she is shy and reserved. She does a great "woe is me" look, as quite a few huskies do.


Oh, here is a story about a guy who feeds wild bears, with photos. You should check them out. I think his heart is in the right place, but unfortunately, his brain is not. Cute photos, though.

No comments: