nopin

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Phew!

So, I just barely finished coursework. Literally finished my final project an hour before grades were due to the registrar, giving my professor/adviser an hour to grade it. Bless his heart, he took this all in stride. I know that grad students are infamous for procrastinating, but I'm not generally of this sort, and cutting it this short is a record for me!

This morning, I checked and found he had given me an A-. I don't think I deserved above a B, but I'll bow to his superior judgment. :)

So now it's four straight days of skiing for me! Yay! Then back to the grind of research. There are a few interesting things to do, that I'd put on hold for my trip to meet my niece, conference travel, and coursework, so it'll be good to get back to it.

And it's another year! I can still remember when I was a kid, calculating how old I would be in 2000! And now it's been ten years since then!

2 comments:

Rena said...

Congratulations! It's nice to hear how well your coursework is going.

Have a good time skiing all day. Sounds like the perfect way to spend Christmas.

mdr said...

Glad to hear that you got a A-, I think you deserve it very well. You had to juggle between school work, business trip and all chores in personal life. I think you are extremely capable, just like your mdr :-)