nopin

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A white Christmas, and brrrrrr!!

It is about -30F/-34C at my cabin right now. Here are some photos I snapped from my porch. The girls, incidentally, spent the week hanging out with Sam. The conference went okay. It was nice to meet in person several people with whom I'd previously corresponded in email.





Here I am manning my poster. I was there for two hours, and of all of the browsers, other than my correspondents who came to meet me in person just to say hello, I had two! whole! visitors! who actually happened to wander by and find the poster content interesting enough to talk to me about.

1 comment:

mdr said...

Less other students are interested in the subject your poster spoke of , less competition in that subject area. Life is full of the lost horse story.