nopin

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chop chop!

So, after nearly Isadora Duncan-ing myself with my ass-long (literally) braid one too many times, I decided that my current hair was all that Locks of Love was gonna get! It had to go!

Here are the obligatory before/after photos:

Oh, it's blurry. Oh, well, whatever. Screw you, hair that wants to strangle me!


Hah!


And of course I couldn't resist messing around with it:


Here are the girls today while I was skiing:


And hanging out on the porch:


And now Bunn isn't my only recent hare loss!

5 comments:

mdr said...

You have been doing a lot of good deeds for many years including this, I am proud of you. I do like your beautiful shiny long hair, but it will grow back long again.

Rena said...

Awesome. And it looks good short! Did the dogs notice?

Arvay said...

I'm sure the dogs noticed, as they were in the room while the cutting was happening... but they just don't care! :D

bt said...

You cut your own hair! I wish I was there to help...

Arvay said...

HAHA! No, I learned my lesson about that! (Note to other readers... BT was my damage repair after I attempted to cut my own hair.) Dan actually cut it.