nopin

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tandem teef cleaning







(I am starting to wonder if I should make Millie into a "Where's Waldo/Wally" game. She keeps popping up in the background of my photos. :) )

In other news, the lowest snowpack in 100 years is being reported not to increase the fire danger for next Summer. But I am skeptical.

And here is a photo of a Cold Regions Test Center truck:


This is where I was doing field work last week outside of Delta Junction. I love that the logo is a photo of Mount Hayes. Most photos of peaks in Alaska are of Mount Denali, even though most of us only rarely see it. But the CRTC folks see Mount Hayes every day, and they feature it on their truck, seeming to say "It's not the tallest mountain, but it's our mountain!" I love it.

And here is a behbeh elephant!

He says, "Whoop! That's not how these legs work!"

1 comment:

mdr said...

Mt.Hayes and Mt. Denali look the same to me, both covered with a white table cloth, unromantic mdr