nopin

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Equinox!



When I got home last night, it was dark, but I suspected that Fall had fallen. This morning, I saw that indeed, it had:

Although it was bizarrely warm, and I got sweaty on my morning run.

Anchorage had not frosted yet, and there were still bees going about their business:




I continue to be whatever the opposite of charmed is by Anchorage. My conference was 6 miles from the airport. It took me half an hour to get there. The traffic was insane. The density was the same as that in the Sili Valley, but the planning and street layouts were far worse.

However, I did enjoy the conference. If you'd like to know anything about tree pruning, let me know. :)

Finally, here is a baby panda getting a medical exam, and yawning:


You're welcome.

1 comment:

mdr said...

Hope no more mosquitos.
Enjoy the short Autumn.