nopin

Friday, January 26, 2018

Brrrr!

Starbuck sez, "It's my birfday! I went for a morning run with my sister, then we got rawhides, and now I'm snoozing on the couch. I'm 11, and life is good! I still go for a run, hike, or ski every day, and I still visit my friends at the hospital. My only trouble is a bum shoulder, but my humans help me manage it (with acupuncture, CBD oil, and LOVE). I still have lots of fun!"


Brrrrr it's been cccccoooolld!


We come back from our morning run quite frosty!


Cricket selfie!


Roo selfie!


Fang-cleanin'!


In honor of Roo's birthday, I would like to remind you that she is very soffffffft:


And she has lots of paws:


Look! When she lies down, the white patch on her chest makes a heart. And she likes to hold hands.

NNNNNGGGGGgg..... *wibble*

3 comments:

e.davis said...

Happy Roos-day!Looks like your sister & human had an enjoyable day:) Happy Birthday from my canine pawdience to you:)

MDR said...

QUESTION:

DO YOU AUTOMATICALLY GET NOTICE IF ANYONE LEAVES YOU COMMENT ON THIS SITE FOR YOUR EARLIER PREVIOUS POSTINGS OR DO YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT TO SEE ANY LATE COMMENT FOR PREVIOUS POSTINGS?

Arvay said...

@e. davis: Roo says, Fank you! <3

@mdr: WOW ALL CAPS. NO, I DO NOT GET NOTICE OF COMMENTS. EMAILS ARE THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME.