nopin

Monday, January 15, 2018

Office Camera Timer Selfie!

The Very Important Meeting I had planned to attend today had its time change mis-communicated to me. Good thing I have that invitation email showing the incorrect time, so when I did a "reply all" on my apology email for missing the meeting, it's obvious that it was not my error. The upshot is that I am at work on a holiday, and I combed my hair and put on a nice outfit and tasteful makeup for pretty much no reason. So here is a camera timer selfie in my office! And my office is so tiny this is the only way I fit in the frame! See! I clean up good!



And just as a safety hedge against me becoming all self-absorbed, here is a photo of the dogs watching me eat cheese. Not that they beg! And no, I don't feed them from the table! (only rarely... maybe... sometimes...)

1 comment:

mdr said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR SELFIE

As for Sam's Club closure, you need to remember the corporate America needs to respond to their stockholders.