nopin

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Scenes from Home

Look! They snuggle!


Snnnnnuggle!


Sous-chef #1 is all ready to do quality control on my veggies!


Roo: Nnnnngggg coooowch... so soffft...
Cricket:Nnnnnnnngggg sister's butt ... so soffft...


It was cold this morning! Brrrrr!


After breakfast, my fuzzies retreated to the couch, but I know they are still excited to go out for an adventure! They jump to life the second I touch my boots!


So a few weeks ago, the ribs from the hippie producer were on sale (free-range, hormone-free, vegetarian-fed, humanely-raised, organically-produced feed, etc, etc) were on sale, so of course I had to get some. I put them into the freezer to await an appropriate day, and this weekend, as temperatures dropped, I decided it was rib time! I had never actually made ribs before. But Irma's instructions were awesome, and they came out perfect--so tender!


Giant plates for a cold day!

1 comment:

mdr said...

Great dinner, Bake more, steam more and stir fry less