nopin

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Nnnngg

I am not enjoying My Big Day as much as I had thought I would. Yesterday evening, a violent thunderstorm came through, bringing Noise and hail for several hours! That did poor Miss Thistle in. She even threw up. Four times. I spent half the night rubbing her ears and cleaning barf. I'm very tired today.
But still, let me take a moment to commemorate This Event! Two (2) shoes and two (2) pant legs!
I'm disappointed that I cannot wear my hiking boots, but what the heck, these are cooler and more comfy any way. The doctor said I could walk as much as I'd like, but no running or jumping jacks or cartwheels or gymnastics. Yet!

2 comments:

Mdr said...

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN TAKING YOUR WALK. NO HASTE. WATCH OUT FOR THE DOG WHEN WALKING PLEASE. GREAT TO SEE YOU IN SHOES AGAIN, LET US STAY THAT WAY :-)

Arvay said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.