nopin

Monday, June 21, 2021

These beauties :)

This popped up in my Facebook memories yesterday:
I still mist up about weekly over Roo, and it's been well over a year. Last time was when I saw some pineapple weed in the yard, and remembered that she loved to eat it. Sometimes I think we never fully heal, but that's okay. Tis better to have loved and lost, and all that. The other thing that comforts me is I think, what would have been the way to avoid all of this pain? And the only answer is if we had never known or loved them. And that obviously is not a better choice. So I try to remember that and be grateful for the time we had.

2 comments:

mdr said...

I had tears in eyes whenever I thought of Muffin. It lasted for several years after Muffin moved on. Time heals all. Just remember what good lives they had with you before AND they all knew it.

Arvay said...

Thank you, mdr.