nopin

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Misc Photos

Riddle me this: How can a small, gently-flowing river take longer to freeze than a large, wild one?

Here is the Chena today:


And here is the Tanana today:


I got lazy and missed my run this morning, so I made up for it this afternoon by joining Savannah for a stimulating game of "Let's Chase Each Other All Over the Yard." How could I resist this face?


Variations include "Let's Carry a Stick While We Chase Each Other All Over the Yard."
No, this does not include the traditional game of "fetch."


Here is Rae taking Savannah for a walk and passing Life Wisdom to her. She's all, "You have a lot to learn, my Young Sister.":


Here are some flowers I gathered up the road a few weeks ago (really, only a few weeks ago from this snow!), and pressed and mounted. Not bad for a non-artistically-gifted person, eh? I sent one to my mudder, so she and I will have matching sets of Interior Alaskan flowers as the seaons turn. Cool, huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is Savannah half-wearing a sock?

Arvay said...

She hurt her foot. But she still runs on it, the little doofus.

Anonymous said...

Mudder has one on my office desk and my coworkers are envious :-)

Anonymous said...

Is Rae your dog too? I cannot resist Savannah's face. She is an absolute DOLL!
-lucky_girl