nopin

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wish me luck

I have midterms, my students have their midterm. Le siiiiigh...

Here are snow piccies:

Me with a tree in front of the Natural Sciences Building:


I kind of ran out on impulse, and V took this photo for me. But yes, I do wear good boots and a jacket and hat and gloves, and no, it's not so cold that I cannot run out in my inside clothes for a few photos.

A sign I put up at the entrance to this property. I put it up as a surprise for Dan and Lori when they weren't home. They haven't mentioned it yet. They get home too late from work to see it. :(


Two shots of our neighborhood in the Winter sun:



Two shots at Creamer's Field:



The Chena at dusk:


My first bundt cake:

The tenants who rented this cabin before us left bundt cake pans. Lovely ones, too--enamel over steel. So I tried one for an early birthday cake. It sucks having my birthday over midterms, but what the hell, I made a bundt cake! Now I can spend my actual birthday studying! RAD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

YOUR BUNDT CAKE LOOKS AMAZING!

love you,
-bt

The Enforcer said...

YAY for birthdays and bundt cakes! Happy birthday and KICK ASS on your midterms! =)