nopin

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Miss Millie in Bliss

Summer is a great time to be a bunny in Alaska. Miss Millie B. Doofus, Supreme Ruler of the People's Independent Republic of Bunnistan, has not only fresh grass, fireweed, and dandelion greens from the yard, she also has corn husks and outer cabbage leaves. She lies down like an Egyptian queen and eats with her head sideways.


"I fart in your general direction!"


Despite Miss Millie's contemptuous expressions, she is a very sweet and mild-mannered bunny. Bunnies generally prefer cold weather, but she even tolerates heat with aplomb, unlike the late Mr. Grumphus Bumfus Bunn B. Doofus, Esq. He got irritable in the heat. Making him a hot, cross bun. Badum tish!

5 comments:

mdr said...

She still has a hygine problem. Bunn was a good clean guy.

Arvay said...

Yes, Bunn was very clean, only he was foul-tempered and harumphed at me all the time. Hmmm... someone ELSE I used to live with was like that...

mdr said...

funny, I see what you meant

b said...

As in everyone you used to live with? (I mean, at first I was just going to guess and I realized it was everyone!)

Arvay said...

b... surely you jest! Everyone I used to live with was super clean, but foul-tempered?