nopin

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blueberry picking, and miscellaney

I spent most of yesterday and this morning on thesis stuff, so I took off the afternoon to attempt to go blueberry picking. I had been told that they were ripen early this year, due to those heat spells we'd had. Nope; they were still a touch underripe. I picked a single quart and then headed home.

The dowgs were very patient and followed me around and sat near me the whole time:






One of my favorite views ever. This is the first trail I'd hiked since moving to Alaska:


Check this out:

Some leaves have turned yellow! Yay! Fall is coming!

I also lit a fire the other night, for the first time in a long time:

Watching music in the rain had made me chilly.

Finally, here is a photo of a skwerl thieving from a trash bin. Ew!


1 comment:

mdr said...

The fire place looks so clean and nice without a cage. The dogs made it look cozy.