nopin

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday

Avant-ski cuddle:


Something about this time of year makes my metabolism go into super-turbo-drive. The last mile of my skiing, I am always thinking something along the lines of, OHMYGODFOODFOODFOODHUNGRYCHEEEEESEFOODFOODFOOD!!! As we approached the cabin after skiing today, all I could think was NACHOSNACHOSNACHOSCHEESECHEESECHEESETOMATOESTOMATOESTOMATOES!!!, and the same minute I set foot inside the house, I made me some:


Also... there's been quite a bit of snow lately. Fantastic skiing! But a lot of shoveling, including:

A spot for my car:


A path to the house (Linden was kind enough to stand there for scale):


Look how high my berms are now!


Here is the pile into which I've shoveled the parking spot:


This is Zeppelin, all growned up from when I last saw him as a goofy puppy:


And Arlo, his new puppy brother:

2 comments:

bt said...

I had Nachos yesterday, too!

mdr said...

Have Chinese New Year and many many many... more..