nopin

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Looking forward to the end of the semester...

My undergrads apparently only have TWO more labs! That means only three more complete weeks of class! Holy crap! And this summer I only have to work, and that means that when I come home, I don't have to do homework or study! Wowee!

For Fall, I am scheduled to take upper division undergraduate level quantum mechanics, grad level Electrodynamics (whoo... that'll be the big challenge of my UAF career), and Arctic engineering, which tackles engineering for cold weather conditions. But the first two are being taught at the same time! GAH! So I have to put off quantum until Fall 09, and pick something else. Hmmmm... And my scholarship will only cover classes related to my degree, so anything like Astronomy or Underwater Basket Weaving or Welding or Animal Behavioral Science is out of the question. I am considering "Theory of Elastic Stability," one of the fine offerings of our Civil Engineering department. Does it sound exciting, or what? Haha it actually sounds interesting to me. I must be really nerdy.

No comments: