nopin

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Winter fights back

We are having cold weather again... a few inches of snow in the last couple of days. But it's not quite skiable, because the mud had gotten so rutted that you'd need a LOT of snow on top to have a nice ski surface. Anyway, mud puddles hidden under a thin layer of ice hidden under snow is NOT good! I put my feet through one today.

But here are some photos.

I caught my neighbor on his way back from his run with his huge-normous hugmonster team. They are so sweet and adorable. And HUGE! Their paws are almost the size of my whole hand.





Autumn and Linden running through the snow:



I was sitting there cuddling Millie when Autumn decided to go sit in the bunnies' pen. So funny!


Autumn and Linden in conversation:

4 comments:

Miss E. said...

What fun! Are you really going to live in that tiny cabin? You are quite the adventurer. Does that train go all the way up to Barrow? I always thought it would be fun to take the train in Alaska.

Anonymous said...

So you are you dogsitting Linden? Or did you adopt Linden? You never made this clear.

Arvay said...

Linden hurt her foot and has been unable to run with the team, so I took her so she could have some light exercise with us while she recovers.

Anonymous said...

your sister really cares about you. I wish I had a sister like you do