nopin

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Piccies

Here is the newly ice-covered Tanana.

Looking upstream:


Looking downstream:


Ice that froze in a sheet of shards:


Now here we have a bunch of failed self-portraits. The girls were both cuddling with me, but, alas, Dan was still at work, and my arms aren't long enough to get all three of us in one shot. I got close though.

Here is the closest I got:


And here is one where Linden looks extremely cute:


And here is one where Autumn looks extremely cute:


And then it's game over, when they both realize that I'm doing the flashy thing in their faces:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their human is even cuter. Is it not all dark yet? The river shots still had a lot of daylight.

Arvay said...

According to yahoo weather, sunrise is around 9 and sunset is around 6. But the sun rises and sets at a shallow angle, so there is light before and after that. I took the river photos at around 6 pm.