nopin

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Winter, here we come

I guess this is something of a seasonal marker. I've switched Fred to his studded tires, and in the mornings I put on lights and reflectors to run. I have lights in the front, lights in the back, a reflective vest, and reflective ankle straps. The girls, too, wear orange reflective vests and blinking lights. And we all blink different colors, and the girls' eyes glow green. The entire effect is something like a crazy Christmas display moving down the street. I think we frightened poor Toby, our neighbor's extremely gentle and passive German Shepherd, who normally comes out to exchange a nose-sniff with my girls. But the past few days, he's taken one look at us and hightailed it home! Poor guy.

Here is another old photo, from dinner at Sam's house. Sam's dad took this photo. Don't I make a great dog pillow?

No comments: