nopin

Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh. My. God.

There is a reason I still religiously read my hometown paper. The food section. And now they give me this.

I'm in reading heaven. I won't get any work done today. Okay, I should provide something better for this blog, so here is a photo of Mr. B taking a nap. Isn't he... special? :)



In other food news, today is the Thanksgiving lunch/potluck. Wow the engineering one is sure more multicultural than the physics one. In addition to turkey, dressing, and potatoes, I had seaweed salad and Indian curry. And bakhlava for dessert. How wonderfully American!

4 comments:

TwoYaks said...

We had ours last monday. I have no clue why we had it then. It didn't make much sense to anyone, except the person who organized it. Worst part of it is they hold it outside my office, so I ended up acting as the garbage disposal for far, far too much food. :p

Anonymous said...

That fat plump juicy tender Bunn is so ready for Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

are those my sexy white legs?

couldn't be. i wouldn't lie in my litter box like that - bleech!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

I'm going to spend the next 3 hours perusing the recipe section...

BTW, I noticed they don't have waldorf salad! Or did I miss it?