nopin

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Photos

Green beans sauteed with BACON!! I had two dinners last night because I had to... do something in the yard of which my mother disapproves because it's UnBecoming for a Delicate Flower such as myself. So you can think that I spent my evening pressing flowers and making pies, but at the end, I got bacon!



Mudder: Look! I'm in a dress here (just please ignore the bear) and have (decorative, non-hippie) flowers in my hair! And here I am in a pink shirt!

Other Readers: While the above may be silly, it does originate from a mother's love. Also, I have bacon.

Breakfast this morning, in a sunbeam:


A walk along the Chena today:



Okay I took this just now for all you panicking well-wishers who did not see the humor of yesterday's post. Keep in mind, this horrible gash occurred two days ago now, so extrapolate yourself to figure out the healing rate:


ZOMG! GASH! CUT! BLOOD! GORE!

Yes, I do heal very quickly. Thank you, good nutrition and genetic lottery. :)

4 comments:

mdr said...

Thanks Gohonzon that you are well and healing quickly. Be especially careful when being tired or late at night.

Your look great in pink, I never bought you one before as I should have.

Not so secret admirer said...

Wowzers on both pics. Beautiful.

b said...

yahahaha heart sierra :)

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Add some crunchy peanut butter and garlic for the last few minutes. It's great, trust me.