nopin

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Oh, Alaska Feed, how I love you...

... I can buy dog food, bunny litter, and visit a petting zoo of behbeh chickees and duckies. Caveat--I have to pretend I am looking to stock my fowl, not visiting purely for personal edification.

Chickee!


Duckee!


"Quack!"


I love duckies!


Duckyduckyduckies!


And chickees!


Fuzzywuzzychickees!


There were pheasants, too, but they were not friendly.

The sign has a double meaning--not only were they spoken for, but they were fearful and not available for cuddling either.

It's been so warm lately (80s F), the girls and I sought refuge on our favorite short trail, which is almost all in the shade of birch:


Although there are glimpses here and there of a beautiful view across the valley:


The trail head has a nice view, too!

2 comments:

mdr said...

in the 80's? Chrysantimum tea, green bean soup (cold) and black grass jelly

mdr said...

green bean sprout, cucumber too