nopin

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spring not quite springing on Ester Dome

Today, M, the girls, and I hiked the Equinox Trail on Ester Dome. The Equinox Trail is the route for the Equinox Marathon.

It was almost as clear as last weekend, and once again, Mt. Denali was visible:


As were the White Mountains:


And Murphy Dome, where I was with MP last weekend:


Lunch time! The girls sit very close to me.


Linden:


Autumn:




Autumn lounging:


Linden being a goober:


Nice shot of the trail:


There is still a bit of corn snow lingering:


My post-P-recovery dinner last night. I had lunch at the home of my friend P, who is a junk food junkie and bacon fiend. So this is all I get for dinner post-P-lunch:

4 comments:

mdr said...

what are the white thing next to the tomatoes? nice color combination.

rena said...

Hahaha, post bacon recovery dinner. I like it.
Very beautiful pictures. The barbarians miss those doggies!

Arvay said...

The white things are mozzarella slices. :)

mdr said...

oh, no, not interested