nopin

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thought for the Day

I had a very dear friend visit from Outside for the past few days, and have lots of photos to share with all six of my loyal readers, but I am understandably behind on work, so for today, let me just leave you with my ramblings.

It seems that the older I get, the more ashamed I am of my actions taken when I was younger. I am continually amazed that my friends from that time still care for me. And... even though some actions are unforgivable, some people forgive anyway. I am amazed and humbled by the essential goodness and generosity of the Universe.

In completely unrelated (a-hem) news, my lovely splitting stump has been excavated:

Sometimes friendship and affection are neither earned nor deserved. They are given as a grace, and you must, in seemingly reverse order, live life in a way that makes you worthy of them. I almost lost that opportunity once, but now I've got it back. I'm such a lucky little turd!

No comments: