nopin

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still Working Things Out.

I have a teapot here, but no dental floss. My notebook is there, but my desktop computer is here, while my laptop is there. I don't recall where I parked my car. I'm drinking tea out of a bowl, since my teacup is there. I have an orange, and I hope I find it before my afternoon blood sugar drop.

Now that I'm working a "real job" it's difficult to stay motivated to work on my thesis. I am well aware of the stereotypes of ABDs in my situation. Just last night, I mentioned to G my plans for the upcoming three-day weekend. Said I, "One day will be a dedicated thesis day". His response? "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" sniff. snorkle. "HAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHO!" snorf.

All I can say to you nay-sayers is, The late Mr. Grumphus Bumfus Bunn B. Doofus, Esquire, disapproves of you!

1 comment:

mdr said...

Be safe, be healthy, be happy, be gainfully employed, be a PhD.

if you see what I mean.