nopin

Friday, April 26, 2013

Submitted!

I input the final changes to my dissertation from the grad school, and printed out the hard copies on thesis paper for binding. Then I promptly dropped one on the floor, and papers flew and wrinkled everywhere. Things like this only happen to me, right?



My awesome coworker, MC, she of cheese provisions fame:


caught me walking out the door carrying my two folders. "Um... are you sure you want to carry up your thesis in folders?!? Let me find you a box!! So your thesis will be safe when you fall down! I mean IF!! IF you fall down, of course!

Hrrmph.

Well, I will have you know that both copies are safely at the grad school. And now I've chucked my box of pre-PhD business cards into the recycle bin. Yay!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congrats!!!

mdr said...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am PROUND PROUD PROUD PROUD and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

What an accomplishment!