nopin

Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall and chores







Sufficient wood is split and stacked for this winter now. It'd be good to get ahead though, so as long as the weather is fine, I shall keep at it:


Autumn and Linden can't hang out with me while I do yard work. They'd get in the way and create a hazardous situation. But after I'm done, they always run outside to check out what I've done. They sniff the new wood piles, dance on the newly shoveled driveway, pee on the piles of weeds, sniff the newly planted seedlings, or whatever. But they always show proper appreciation for my work. :)


Fuzzywuzzy!




Almighty God, in giving us dominion over things on earth,
you made us fellow workers in your creation: Give us wisdom
and reverence so to use the resources of nature, that no one
may suffer from our abuse of them, and that generations yet
to come may continue to praise you for your bounty...


--For the Conservation of Natural Resources, Book of Common Prayer


Edited to add: Look! It's a behbehelephant taking a baff! :~D

No comments: