nopin

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Autumn

I'd heard that huskies were willfull, headstrong and difficult to train, but I've noticed that what makes Autumn such a good companion dog is not that she is any less headstrong; it's that she loves to please. When you ask her to do something, she doesn't do it because you are asking her to. She does it because she has just become aware of something that will make you happy, and she wants to make you happy!

Okay I will REALLY spend the rest of the day on my term paper now. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The difference between dogs and other animals. Autumn wants to please you, Lemma wants to bite you, Bunn attacks.

Unknown said...

Your dog sounds great.. Love this pic:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_DH5I1vdvuQU/R1xT5pCGPBI/AAAAAAAAAOg/DC8-W34Kf1M/s1600-h/autumn-naps.JPG

Anonymous said...

Mudder: There's also one similarity between all those animals. They all want you to feed them. And have different ways of getting your attention. ;)