nopin

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Um... wait a sec...

Happy solstice for real!



:D

Today was so lovely--just cloudy enough to hold in some warmth, but clear enough to see the gentle orange sun move along the horizon. I realized that it was warm enough to take Autumn for a run! And during the daytime--what a treat! So I took her to the trail, where I let her run off-leash. She is such a joyful runner! It's amazing, her little bipolar personality. Outdoors, she is ebullient--full of energy and life and springiness. She will gladly run for miles, and then sulk as we head toward home. Indoors, she is every bit the gentle retiree--patient, prone to indolence and long naps. I don't understand how she bounces back and forth like that, but it sure works well for me! Not to mention that she is a cuddly-wuddly schnoogly-woogly schnookums-wookums puddin-head. Hahaha. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You hit that description of me spot on! ;)