nopin

Monday, December 17, 2007

Guess what?

I'm done with my first semester. Yeah, baby!

Autumn hung out with my landlords and Savannah (the aforementioned loony puppy) today. She enjoys the company while I am at school, and Savannah needs the positive influence from a sane dog, since their older two dogs passed away.

At the end of the day, Lori asked, "Um... the family that you got Autumn from, do they have any more like her?" :D I think they are actually considering one as a friend for Savannah. And of course, Autumn would be thrilled to have one of her brothers or sisters here with her... That'd be so cool! Autumn is actually one of eight siblings that are all being retired and placed out to pet homes now that they are no longer top-form sprint racers. Autumn was the first to go, since she is the sweetest, and so she was deliberatly picked out for me (her breeder is one of my students). But if Lori and Dan get another one, that'd be so awesome! :D

No comments: