nopin

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Not procrastinating

I finished my last Classical Mechanics homework last night. It was bizarrely humane... no insanely tedious algebra... I wonder if I did something wrong?

Anyway, I also went up to the Geophysical Institute Library and got copies of all of the articles I needed for a paper I am working on. Also stumbled upon this beauty:


It's Wolfgang Pauli and Niels Bohr watching a tippy top. How cute is that? Two Nobel Laureates, in their suits and polished shoes, hunched over going, "A top! It's spinning! It's flipping over!" :D Haha totally made my day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a little white mouse.

Anonymous said...

Me too :-)

The Enforcer said...

My freshman year chemistry GSI was named after Neils Bohr. His parents were both chemists and Bohr was their hero. Niels Damrauer was the freaking coolest GSI ever!

Love this post by the way. It totally made me laugh. =)