nopin

Monday, June 7, 2010

Aaaaawww!

St. Bernards!

Huge! They were huge! The one on the right was a pup and the same size as my girls combined! The one on the left was fully-grown and had paws bigger than my hand! I used to want a big cuddlebug of a dog like that, but then came to realize that 1) They drool, 2) They smell, and 3) I would never be able to carry one if it got hurt. I could carry Linden up the hill back to the house when she hurt her shoulder. But if my beloved old theoretical Newfie were to collapse, what would I do? Anyway, Autumn is very cuddly in her own right, so I don't need a newfie any more. :)

And--behbehhippo!

(photo courtesy of the Zoo Antwerpen. More of his photos here.)

2 comments:

mdr said...

St. Bernard must eat and shit a lot too. You made a good choice.

Arvay said...

Hey! No curse words on my blog! My mother might be reading! :)