nopin

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Report from the research front

I finished my section of the paper whose research culminated in our week at the Cold Regions Test Center in Delta Junction.

I finished the first draft of my presentation for my thesis proposal, which takes place next Tuesday on the 22nd.

And now I am back to lab work, to culminate in another paper to be published this Summer.

And as I wrap up the work for this paper, I would like to take a moment to express my appreciation for having an adviser who supports my habits of tinkering and improvisation in the lab. He is amused and doesn't bat an eye, no matter what I pick up from the hardware store or the supermarket and epoxy together. :)

1 comment:

mdr said...

I am deeply thankful to your advisor as well. I also appreciate his brilliance to recognize a great student.

Best luck to your thesis and presentation.