nopin

Monday, November 1, 2010

Caution: Contents under pressure

The dogs whined the whole way home. Now, it's probably pretty obvious that I'm a pushover as a dog owner, but I cannot abide whining in any species, so I dutifully scolded along the way. When we got home, they veritably exploded onto the property, running laps round and round the cabin, basically doing this, only at twice the speed and in thirty times the radius.

Then I took them for a walk along the now-frozen ski trail to let them burn more energy before I locked them back into the cabin for the day.

There are a few inches of snow on the ground now, and it's cold enough that the snow is sugary and dry. But there are still quite a few weeds and sticks sticking up into the trail. Think we should try skiing yet?


The girls are happy! Happy! Happy!


Rosie Creek is frozen solid, enabling access to the trail system again at last:


Another little creek flows into it from the side:


How fast can you run?

No comments: